What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored in your computer or mobile phone’s internet browser (e.g Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari). They are usually used by websites to improve services for you, to find out more information about the popularity of a website and for delivering more relevant advertising.
- Anonymous Analytics Cookies - COBCOE uses Google Analytics software to monitor the number of people visiting the website, which uses a cookie to collect this information. Google Analytics only collects anonymous aggregate data, i.e. we cannot tell who you are or link data back to a specific username, and everyone’s data is shown as a whole, not individually. We use this only for statistical purposes to tell us information like how many people are new to the site or have visited before and which pages are the most popular.
Can I use COBCOE's website without cookies?
You can access COBCOE content without using cookies by turning them off in your browser’s settings, however you won’t be able to log in as a member.
How do I turn Cookies off?
Alternatively, you can turn off all cookie use within your browser by following the instructions on the below pages:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari