CLUJ-NAPOCA | British Romanian Chamber of Commerce | Night of the SMEs
Join an interactive dedicated event, hosted by the British Romanian Chamber of Commerce and the Netherlands Romanian Chamber of Commerce, and prepare your business for 2017.
During the dinner, the guests will enjoy each of hte 4 courses (lasting 25 minutes each) at the table of a different company (key-topics providers), sharing ideas and discussing issues or challenges on a specific topic. The perfect set-up for matching expertise with need.
Top 5 changes in tax for SMEs, how to create an out-of-the-box marketing strategy, leadership & employee engagement tools, how to optimize your cash-flow or identify the best financing opportunities: these topics and many others will be approached at the NRCC BRCC Night of the SMEs during the structured dinner and ad hoc discussions happening throughout the evening.
Reasons to attend the event:
- 100+ SMEs owners and decision makers, NRCC & BRCC members, but also external companies
- Up to 15 fields of expertise for taking your business to the next level: Legal, Tax, Banking, Debt collection, Car leasing, Transport & Relocation, Marketing, HR, Training, Health, EU Funds etc.
- Insights on business development, trends, best practices, do's and dont's, all shared in a 1-2-1 manner
- Business matchmaking opportunities
- Live Talk, an entertaining debate session, moderated by Lucian Mandruta
If you would like to be a key-topic provider for this event or book spaces, please contact email@example.com
Fee for BRCC members - 75 Euro; Fee for Professional Association members - 85 Euro; Fee for external companies - 100 Euro (Cancellations made by Monday 20 March 2017 will receive full refund. Late cancellations or 'no-shows' will not be refunded)
23 March 2017
Grand Hotel Italia, Cluj-Napoca, Romania