LONDON |British-Swiss Chamber of Commerce | Brexit: Positive, negative, no impact at all on The City of London?
The UK panellists will be joined by two Swiss commentators who will give their thoughts on how, as the City adapts to Brexit, UK/Swiss business relationships are faring and how they should develop in future.
- Jonathon Djanogly MP - Co-Chair of the BSCC Task Force Europe
- Dr Jan Atteslander - Member of the Executive Board, Head of External Management, economiesuisse
- Mark Boleat - Chairman of the Policy and Resources Committee, City of London
- Karen Briggs - Head of Brexit, KPMG
- Alistair Burt MP - Member of the Select Committee on Exiting the European Union
- Dr Gerard Lyons - Economist and co-author of 'Clean Brexit' published by Policy Exchange
- Marco Mazzucchelli - Managing Director, Julius Baer
The debate will be followed by a drinks reception enabling discussion to continue.
28 March 2017, 18:00-20:15
Robert Perks Room, Central Hall, London
Please click here for registration